Previously known as a Structural Survey, I offer The RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Building Survey, which is the highest level of survey offered under the RICS format, and is particularly recommended for older properties.
- Professional, thorough and accurate, in accordance with issued guidance.
- Discussion with client by phone, email or in person.
- They are extensive surveys and you will be given a detailed report at the end with photos and/or video.
- Building surveys are valuable if you are looking at a very old, unusual, listed, timber framed, or thatched property
- It is also good to have a full building survey done if you want to do some serious building works
- I will get into the attic, check behind walls with an endoscope, inside guttering on roofs, take off plug socket covers to check how old the electrics really are, and look between floors and above ceilings.
- It includes advice on repairs, and provides estimated timings and costs, and will tell you what will happen if you do not do the repairs.
Simply put, I’ll make sure you get the most through and detailed survey you could ask for at an affordable price for you.